- The customer has the right to cancel any product or services. Any cancellation must be made within 7 days of the goods being delivered. Any complaints should be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Please ensure the goods are inspected before being signed for and any damage caused in transit is noted on the proof of delivery when the goods are received as claims for damaged goods against the haulier/delivery company cannot be made after the goods have been signed for as acceptable.
- Cancellations can be advised by the following methods:
- Electronic Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Call 033 0002 0349
- Letter to Edge’s Electrical, Ashton Lane, Ashton, Chester CH3 8AA
Cancellations must be confirmed by the team at Edge’s Electrical before goods are returned.
- Customers are required to return the goods, at their own expense, to an address specified by Edge’s Electrical, (unless goods are damaged or faulty) alternatively we can arrange the collection and return of the goods and deduct the costs of return from the refund due.
- Order Amendments. Any order amendments must be made before goods are despatched. Despatch may be up to 2 hours from order placed. A unique amendment reference will be returned with your amendment confirmation email, this will be needed in any further correspondence or dispute. We are unable to amend orders after despatch.
- Working days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Saturday and Sunday are not working days.
These conditions and any contract or variation are governed by the law of England. Any disputes arising from these conditions, or any contract or variation entered into by the company with the customer which cannot be settled in the ordinary course of business shall be referred to a single arbitrator in accordance with the arbitration act 1950 or any modification thereof for the time being in force.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.